DBS&A provides scientific, engineering, and regulatory support to energy providers ranging from fossil fuel exploration and development companies to alternative energy providers. Efficiency in energy production and distribution and continued efforts toward energy independence are paramount. In recent months, we have increasingly been called in to provide solutions related to hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking." Our support to clients in the energy sectors lies primarily in several key areas:
- Environmental services including exploration, regulatory support, planning documents and environmental impact assessments, facility assessments, and standard remedial services.
- Water resource services including water supply evaluations, water resource development, and produced water issues (including treatment for reuse or disposal).
- Mapping and data management using GPS and geographic information system (GIS) technology to prepare interactive lease and land use maps and inventories.
- Facilitating and supporting public and regulatory processes and providing expert services when disputes arise.
- Providing technical and regulatory expertise in support of geologic carbon sequestration.
DBS&A has the expertise to help you understand, anticipate, and plan for environmental, water resource, and regulatory constraints that could otherwise result in project pitfalls or delays. Our goal is to save you money and limit liabilities.
Click here for a 3-page overview of our energy services.
Alleged Brine Contamination
Expert Testimony and