Celebrating 30 years of providing solutions for water, natural resources, and the environment.
The employee owners at Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A) provide comprehensive services in groundwater and surface water hydrology, and soil science. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Water resources planning and development
- Water rights
- Studies of contaminant transport in soil and groundwater
- Numerical modeling
- Remediation of soil and groundwater
- Custom solutions for data management and mapping
- Technical support for environmental and water resource disputes
DBS&A’s Soil Testing and Research Laboratory performs analyses of consolidated and unconsolidated materials. The lab’s core capabilities are analyses of hydrologic properties, consolidation and strength, and geotechnical testing.
Our clients rely on our innovation in developing custom solutions for unusual site conditions and challenges.